Address: 01 Le Thanh Tong Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
* Situated adjacent to the Ha Noi Opera House in the heart of Ha Noi, the opening of the Hilton Opera Ha Noi hotel is music to the ears of business and leisure travelers alike. Inspired by the character of the famous Opera House, this magnificent boutique-style hotel is a fusion of two long-established traditions – gentle Vietnamese hospitality and graciousness, and the Hilton’s assurance of total reliability, impeccable service and first-class facilities.
ACCOMMODATION AT HILTON HOTEL
* All 269 elegant rooms & suites in a red versus green décor, with City or Opera House views. All rooms equipped with A/C (H/C), satellite TV, in-house movie, IDD phone, safety-box, mini-bar, radio/music system, voice mail, data port, coffee/tea making facilities, 180° angle door viewer, luxurious bathrooms with separate shower units.
* Deluxe: king or twin bedrooms overlooking the garden. Elegant furnishings in a red/green traditional Vietnamese decor; 34 m2.
* Executive Deluxe: king or twin bedrooms on Executive Floor, overlooking the Ha Noi Opera House or City. Executive Floor enjoy exclusive check-in/out, complimentary buffet breakfast in the clubroom, all-day complimentary refreshments, happy hour with cakes from 3 – 5 pm, pre-dinner cocktails with hors d’oeuvres from 6 – 8 pm, 1 suit per day pressed free of charge, newspapers, magazines and butler service at minimal cost; 36 m2.
* Suite: Well-appointed with separate living room and bedroom, suites come with all the benefits available on the Executive Floors; 75 m2
RESTAURANT AND OTHER SERVICES:
* Restaurant: Turtle’s Poem – an exquisite Chinese restaurant that affords you the luxury of dining. Brasserie Chez Manon with views of the Ha Noi Opera House and Gardens complement contemporary Brasserie cuisine and local Vietnamese specialties. The JJ’s Sport bar is a cozy bar that offers guests live music in the evenings and splendid bistro options at lunchtime. The unique “open” bakery and gourmet shop, Cafe Opera, has an aroma that attracts you to its irresistible pastries and chocolates.
* Facilities: The hotel has the latest Health Club facilities including a fitness center, sauna, whirlpool and massage center, a swimming pool with its own snackbar service. Florist, gift shop and newsstand.
* Conference Center: All 9 meeting rooms feature state-of-the-art technical support Business Center. The Hilton Ha Noi Opera boasts a grand ballroom that accommodates around 600 guests for a cocktail reception and 350 guests for a sit-down dinner.