Ong Lang Beach, Phu Quoc island, Vietnam
* Ong Lang Beach, 15 minutes north of Phu Quoc airport, offers a uniquely relaxing atmosphere with two deserted white sand beaches facing Vietnam’s best ocean sunsets.
* Mango Bay Resort is a low density resort, driven by a passion for the environment, intelligent use of materials, and strong support for island culture. Mango Bay is tucked away off the beaten track, with Vietnam’s first rammed earth bungalows, enclosed by beach and protected forest.
* Mango Bay resort covers twenty hectares, includes one kilometer of coastline, two beaches – “Coconut Beach” and “Casuarina Beach”- and is surrounded by protected forest. Vegetation comprises endemic plants only, most of which date from before development occurred. Offshore there is a reef and smooth rocks, offering great snorkeling amongst coral and fish.
* Swim in the turquoise waters, snorkel amongst rainbow-coloured fish and coral. Explore the surrounding natural forest, or just lie back and watch the sea eagles glide by.
* Wind down sipping a glass of chilled wine in the sea side open-air restaurant and enjoy some of the best seafood in Vietnam.