Address: 15 Ngo Quyen, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
* This French colonial-style Sofitel Metropole Hanoi hotel building has stood proudly since 1901. Our Hanoi Vietnam hotel has a rich history and a century-long tradition of welcoming ambassadors, writers, heads of state, and entrepreneurs. Features include 363 rooms and suites, a beautiful interior garden, excellent French cuisine at Le Beaulieu, and Hanoi specialities at the Spices Garden. Five function rooms and a swimming pool and fitness centre are also available at this luxury hotel in Hanoi, Vietnam.
* Located in the heart of downtown, this Hanoi hotel has been a celebrated landmark since the turn of the last century. Enjoy an oasis of charm at our Hanoi Vietnam hotel, blending the hospitality of Vietnamese people with the European luxury heritage.
* All rates are in US$, including breakfast, VAT & service charges.
* No extra charge for children under 12 when sharing beds with parents.
* Add 40 US$ per extra bed, not available in Classic rooms. Maximum one extra bed in one room.
* EARLY BIRD PROMOTION: 11 Apr to 30 Sep 2011
+ Discount 10% for booking made before 60 days to check-in date.
* UPGRADE PROMOTION: 11 Apr to 30 Sep 2011
+ Free upgrade to next room category (non-suite)
+ Credit $25 voucher on Spa
+ Welcome drink
* SPA INFUSION ( open daily from 10:00am to 10:00pm): 130US$ package for two people includes:
+60 minutes body treatment spa session
+Afternoon tea at Bamboo Bar or Club Bar
* At Sofitel Metropole Hanoi, the Metropole Wing of our Hanoi accommodations remains true to historical grandeur, while the Opera Wing offers neoclassic elegance. All 364 luxury guest rooms and suites equipped with A/C (H/C), satellite TV, LCD, and DVD player, IDD phone, Security peephole, personal safety-box, mini-bar, radio/music system, RJ 11 outlet , voice mail, data port, coffee/tea making facilities, bathtub, specially with Sofitel’s MyBed and broadband Internet.
* Premium Opera wing room: 163 elegant rooms in New Wing with city view; 10 King, 95 Queen size bed and 58 rooms with 2 single beds; 32 m2
* Luxury room: 60 rooms in Historical Metropole Wing, 45 Queen size bed and 15 rooms with 2 single beds; 32 m2
* Grand Luxury room: 46 bigger rooms in Historical Metropole Wing with balcony, 3 King, 32 Queen size bed and 11 rooms with 2 single beds; 37 m2
* Grand Premium room: 73 rooms in neo-Classic Opera Wing, 59 King size bed and 14 rooms with 2 single beds; 48 m2
* Prestige Suite: 18 suites with one living room and one bedroom in New Wing with balcony, 18 King size bed; 64m2
* Legendary Suite: 3 suites with one living room and one bedroom in Historical Metropole Wing with balcony, 3 King size bed; 70m2
* Grand Prestige Suite: 1 biggest suite in New Wing with balcony, 2.2 m king size bed; 176m2.
RESTAURANT AND OTHER SERVICES:
* Restaurant: Le Beaulieu Restaurant: This elegant restaurant offers the best French cuisine in town. Le Beaulieu is particularly famous for evening dinners and its Sunday brunches, which have become a tradition for Hanoi residents. Reservations are recommended. Spices Garden: Enjoy the best of the Vietnamese cuisine in an elegant setting with an attractive garden terrace offering a great view. Le Club Bar: A light airy lounge bar with large windows overlooking the courtyard garden, Le Club Bar has always been the perfect venue for drinks with friends and colleagues. Bamboo bar: a tranquil poolside venue furnished with rattan armchairs and overhead fans, reflecting the atmosphere of a bygone era. Light snacks are complemented by refreshing cocktails. La Terrasse du Metropole: tracing its origins back to 1911, La Terrasse du Metropole duplicates the look and feel of a typical Parisian sidewalk cafe, providing a unique and pleasant oasis of French culture in Hanoi.
* Facilities: Outdoor swimming pool and Whirlpool; Louis Vuitton shop; Le Salon hairdresser; Le Beaulieu Gourmand Deli shop; La Boutique – hotel gift shop; Facilities for disabled persons; aerobic studios, sauna, jacuzzi, massage center and French and Vietnamese cooking lessons.
* Conference Center: All 7 meeting rooms are on the ground floor. Several rooms can be divided and separated into smaller ones. The largest one can seat up to 250 persons, theatre style. Business center with workspace, Internet connection, fax, phone, scanner, photocopier, secretarial services, slide & overhead projectors, LCD, TV, VCR, simultaneous translation, P/A system, microphones, flipchart. The unique selection of function rooms at our North Vietnam hotel includes the Thang Long Hall, which can accommodate up to 250 attendees for international conferences or cocktail receptions.